When it comes to flooring, especially for kitchens and bathrooms, vinyl flooring is becoming a great option. Its durability, waterproofing, and versatility make it something to consider. There are lots of benefits to choosing vinyl floors.
- It’s stain resistant and water resistant. This is one reason why it’s such a good option for bathroom floors and kitchen floors. Knowing a dropped glass of wine or grape juice isn’t going to stain your kitchen floor is a great benefit of vinyl flooring.
- It’s durable. Vinyl flooring can handle the heavy foot traffic that a mudroom, kitchen, or bathroom might receive in any given day. While it can be damaged by sharp objects, knowing that it can handle everyone running through the house and down the hall is a comfort to many homeowners.
- Vinyl is versatile! It comes in a wide variety of colors and styles. Some luxury vinyl looks like ceramic tile while others have more of a wood-plank look.
4. Vinyl is comfortable underfoot. It has a nice ‘give’ to it that makes it perfect for standing in the kitchen while cooking or washing dishes. The balance of firmness and spring is great for lots of spaces in your home.
5. Another added benefit of vinyl floors is that they are easy to clean. You can use a vacuum or dry mop to pick up debris, and a simple solution of vinegar and water for deeper cleaning.
6. Finally, and our favorite benefit of vinyl flooring, is that it’s affordable! It’s less expensive than wood floors and costs less to clean too. Don’t believe us? Stop in today and see for yourself!
At Carpetland in Grand Junction we have a large selection of vinyl flooring options and experts to help you decide what flooring is best for you and your home. Not sure about vinyl? We have carpet, tile and stone, hardwood and laminate flooring too.